M. PHARM IN PHARMACEUTICS
Course : M.PHARM (Master of Pharmacy)
Course Duration : 2 Years
Affiliation : RK University
Approved by : All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi & Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
Intake : 9 Seats
M.PHARM is a 2 year duration program. The program is supported with specialist teaching facilities which include a pharmacy campus, largest animal house, library with Wi-Fi, learning resource centre, medicinal garden and laboratories equipped with all required equipment. School of Pharmacy building is an architectural splendor with ultramodern amenities, specifically designed to suit the requirements of pharmacy education.
- Communication skills seminar along with mock interviews and group discussion.
- Industrial Co-guides for dissertation in M. Pharm.
- Training & Placement oriented MoU with: Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission, Gandhinagar; Aum Research Laboratories, Gandhinagar; SynZeal Research Solutions, Ahmedabad; Manas CRO, Baroda; Autus Labs, Rajkot; Relife Pvt. Ltd., Rajkot; Jalaram Hospital, Rajkot; Gokul Hospital, Rajkot; Madhuram Hospital, Rajkot.
- Largest animal house of Gujarat.
- Instrumentation facilities provided to research scholars of Chemistry (Analytical and Medicinal) and Pharmaceutics.
- Frequent guest lectures by experts of pharmaceutical industry.
- Two semesters theory & two semesters project in M. Pharm.
- Financial cap for projects of M. Pharm. students.
- Concrete efforts for placement.
- Facility access from 8am to 5pm.
- Impartation of research basis in order to validate techniques & technology in practice to pharmacy.
- Preparation of a postgraduate student towards his/her professional autonomy with self regulating discipline at par with global standards
- Acquainting a student with concept of quality care at the institutional as well as the community levels.
- Inculcation of appropriate professional relationship in multidisciplinary set up, patient management and co-partnership basis.
- Preparation of students to address problems related to health education and community pharmacy.
- Experience in clinical training and undergraduate teaching partly.
- Candidates who have passed B. Pharm degree from institutions where the mode of study is a full time program, with 4 years duration are eligible. (or as may be decided by admission committee for PG admission in Gujarat).
- Canvas: Lectures, educational videos, quiz and discussions uploaded on this online tool can be accessed by the students from anywhere.
- Prezi: For engaging lecture presentations.
- Soft-copies of different books, journals, useful software, videos and links to educational sites are available in the Learning Resource Centre.
- Wi-fi on each floor of the building.